Residential Water Damage Restoration Services
From leaking faucets to burst pipes and flooding, water damage is one of the most common and potentially destructive problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, excess water in your home can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home's structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. When the worst happens, call the experts at ServiceMaster Restore®.
With one call, we're at your side providing expert guidance on what to do and the experience to fix the problem, fast What is water mitigation?
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood, a leaking roof or any number of water-related reasons. By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damage and cost What are the causes of water damage?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
Whatever the cause, fast mitigation is key to restoration.
Water damage can spread to other areas of your home.
Pressed wood swells and disintegrates and bacterial odor spread throughout your home.
Water can cause severe complications and secondary damages resulting in disruptive and costly repairs.
We will be on site quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With rapid response, floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored.
Removing the water and the worry
With rapid response, your floors, walls, and priceless possessions can often be preserved and restored. Our certified technicians come to your home backed by decades of field experience, along with proven water remediation techniques - perfected in our own one-of-a-kind test house - to remove moisture and promote effective drying. From start to finish, we're with you at every step, until the last piece of furniture has been put back in place and you're safely back in you homemade sound again.
Residential Mold Detection & Removal Services
One of the worst contaminants known is the silent but dangerous growth of mold. Mold can grow indoors on wet or damp surfaces, such as wallpaper, ceiling tiles, carpets, insulation material, wood and drywall. It can start to grow within 48 hours and if left unchecked, can have serious impacts on both your quality of life and your home's physical structure. If you see signs of mold or suspect that it has infected your home, we're here to help remediate the problem and prevent long-term damage.
Don't let your home and health be ruined with mold!
Mold is present everywhere in nature, but when it finds its way into your home it can be a major problem. We use infrared technology as part of the mold detection process and special chemicals to help remediate the mold and protect your home.
What Is A Mold Problem?
Molds gradually destroy the things they grow on and can grow anywhere:
Mold is a fungi that can be found both indoors and outdoors. No one knows how many species of mold exist but estimates range from tens of thousands to perhaps three hundred thousand or more. Mold spreads and reproduces by making spores. Spores can survive conditions that are too sunny, hot, cold, dry or wet for mold to grow. When spores are released they can be carried by air or water to new locations.
Molds thrive in moist environments created by a flood, slow leak, broken pipe or just high humidity. Without water mold, cannot grow. Mold also needs a food source, oxygen and a temperature between 40 degrees and 100 degrees F.
For molds to grow and reproduce, they only need an organic food source, such as cellulose, which is found in building materials such as wood and drywall.
If there are dark spots on your ceiling, floors or walls, this is a sure sign of mold growth. Musty odors and mildew are often signs that mold may be growing in your home. Respiratory and allergy symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, trouble breathing and wheezing are a common indicator of mold growth as well. Also, high humidity levels such as condensation on glass and metal surfaces are a warning sign of mold.
The Special Challenges of Mold
Despite what's readily known about mold, it remains the subject of a lot of confusion.
- Mold is an issue that can affect the health of your family and compromise the physical structure of your home
- Mold and mildew grow best in warm, damp and humid conditions
- Mold may never become visible, since it can grow in the walls and under the floor
- If more than two days have passed, any wet materials will be affected by mold, even if it's not yet visible
- Whether you can see a problem or merely suspect its presence, only a professional can help identify the source and extent of the challenge
- Home remedies like bleach can cause more problems
Doing it yourself is not recommended. At ServiceMaster Restore®, our experts have completed intensive mold remediation training as well as detailed instruction in the proper procedures for handling mold claims.
Seeing your home and precious possessions consumed by fire can be one of the most severe losses that a homeowner can experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support in salvaging as much as possible from fire and smoke damage. At ServiceMaster Water & Fire Restoration by the Pros our technicians are more than talented professionals; they’re caring people ready to get you back in your home as quickly as possible, while keeping you informed every step of the way.
With ServiceMaster Water & Fire Restoration by the Pros, you benefit from more than 60 years of home fire restoration expertise and ongoing guidance throughout the process.
- 24/7/365 - Quick response and action are critical. The more time that elapses before treatment, the greater the damage.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, we have come through for homeowners as a highly reputable, licensed, insured and endorsed provider of fire and smoke restoration services.
- IICRC Trained Restoration Technicians – Our experts have completed advanced training in fire mitigation, restoration and corrosion control. We also require Continuing Education to learn about new techniques and equipment to better serve you in your time of need.
- Insurance Capabilities - We understand that as the property owner, you deserve clear and thorough communication, and we will give our full cooperation to both you and your insurance claims representative.